At MVAC, a key aspect of assessing your problem is using standardised international questionnaires, to understand how certain conditions impact your quality of life and function. You will be asked to regularly repeat these questionnaires throughout your care with us to further assess your progress.
You will be directed by MVAC staff as to which questionnaire(s) to complete, from the links below, which you can do online, or download, print out and complete manually.
- Cough Severity Index (CSI)
- Dyspnoea Index (DI)
- Evaluation of Ability to Sing Easily (EASE)
- Reflux Severity Index (RSI)
- Trans-sexual Voice Questionnaire (TVQ) for Male-to-Female Trans-sexuals (MtF)
- Sub-glottic Stenosis Severity 6 (SSS-6)
- Voice Handicap Index (VHI-10)
- Voice Symptoms Score (VoiSS)
- Vocal Tract Discomfort (VTD)